COLORMONO / August 11, 2021
1 min read • ––– views
I’m talking from a Front-end’s perspective.
🐵 My Current Stack
- 🏗 Built with NextJS
- 🎨 Custom themes powered by TailwindCSS
- 🧰 Unstyled and accessible UI components with Headless-UI
- 🌗 Dark mode featured by next-theme
- 🎣 Performant, flexible and extensible forms with React Hook Form
- 🐻 UI State management with Zustand
- 🌸 Data management and Sync with React-Query
- 🥸 API Mocking with mswjs
- 🤖 SEO support with next-seo
- 🔒 JWT Authentication with next-auth
- 🧩 Uncontextualized component visualization with Storybook
- 🚨 Testing powered by jest
- 🐙 Component Testing powered by React Testing Library
- 🐳 Container-based deployment host powered by Docker
Pick a JS Framework from the list.
- NextJS: The React Framework for Production. My default choice. Full-stack.
- Create React App: I Started here, SPA no SSR by default.
- ViteJS: Never used. Life's too short, sorry.
- NuxtJS: The Intuitive Vue Framework.
- Svelte: Never used. Life's too short, sorry.